Present – Get Feedback – Connect
What is a FastTrack?
Startupbootcamp FastTracks are informal events that we host all over the world to meet the most suitable early-stage companies interested in joining our program. For each FastTrack, we invite the top startups who apply to receive instant feedback from a panel of industry mentors, network with our investment team and find out more about the program. Teams that attend a FastTrack are 20% more likely to be invited to the final selection days.
What is the Dubai FastTrack?
On the 25th of April, the Dubai Smart City Accelerator program welcomes you to Dubai, UAE for a FastTrack day as part of its international tour to support the best talents in the smart city industry. The 10 most promising startups selected from the applications will be invited to present their innovative ideas to the Startupbootcamp team, mentors, and partners. You will have the opportunity to receive mentor feedback and learn more about the Dubai-based accelerator program.
What can a Startupbootcamp FastTrack offer you?
- Receive valuable feedback from our mentors and subject experts.
- Engage with Startupbootcamp global community. Meet with the industry executives and be exposed to worldwide opportunities!
- Be added to our watch list, which gives you higher chances to be selected for the program.
Who should apply?
Any startups who are operating in the following industries:
- IoT & Connectivity
- Urban Automation & Mobility
- Artificial Intelligence
- Open City Data
- Sustainable Cities & Living
- Smart Government
- Smart Retail industry